UPDATED October 1, 2020.
Ordering COVID-19 mitigation personal protective equipment (PPE) and supplies distributed through the Stockroom.
If you have not used a department or unit account to order from the stockroom, then email the account number to firstname.lastname@example.org to have the account activated with the 6088 subcode.
Please consolidate orders to the department or unit level.
Although the Stockroom is open for all your research needs, please keep items ordered from the **COVID list on separate purchase orders (POs).
1. Use the PantherExpress System (PEx).
2. Select the DSS Stockroom Punchout.
3. Use: My Hotlists.
4. Select the **COVID list from the Company Lists.
All items to support COVID-19 mitigation are now sold at normal DSS Stockroom price. Please see this chart regarding budgeting with the DSS Stockroom. The price you see is the price you pay.
5. Add items to your cart.
6. Proceed to checkout.
7. In the PEx shopping cart enter the account number and use the 6088 subcode.
8. Select DELIVERY FEE:US for the fulfillment address to have the PPE and supplies delivered.
9. Once the order is approved in the PEx it will be sent to University gatekeepers to check for any left over 1-cent items have been approved. Orders with 1-cent items approved after October 1, 2020 will be returned.
10. it will be sent to your PEx profile Ship-To building address.
PantherExpress System Customer Service:
For any questions related to the PantherExpress System, please contact PantherExpress Customer Service.